We appreciate your interest in Milwaukee Machine Works
Applications are held for 60 days
Milwaukee Machine Works
Attn: Human Resources Department
404 South 116th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53214
Or email resume and salary requirements to MMWHR@mmwmail.com
Milwaukee Machine Works is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or sexual orientation.
Seeking Experienced Machinists that can Set-up and Run
- CNC Boring Bars
Machinists needed for 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th Shifts – (4th & 5th Shifts are Weekend Shifts)
Qualified candidates must have mechanical aptitude, ability to understand blueprints, knowledge of machine shop theory, procedures and shop mathematics, ability to read and write in English.
Quality Engineer / Quality Technician
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- First article inspection, in process inspection, internal audits, control plans, gage set-up and calibration.
- Proficiency in reading and interpreting blueprints, documentation, engineering specifications and geometric dimensioning and tolerances (GD&T).
- Requires proficiency in completion and understanding of APQP, PPAP, ISIR. FMEA and 8D Corrective Actions, in a contract machine shop environment.
- Program and Operate CMM’s using PC-DMIS software.
- Experience in lean techniques and ISO-9001 is highly preferred.
- Excellent Math and analytical skills. Computer skills in Microsoft Office required.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Must be able to interface directly with employees and suppliers. “Hands-on” approach toward floor involvement.
- Two (2) year vocational, technical or associate degree /ASQ (American Society for Quality) Certificate desired. Three (3) years minimum experience.
Experience in contract manufacturing environment.